MEDUSA - KNOCKOUT BLEND CARTRIDGE 2 GRAMS
ingredients, namely THC-O, Delta 8 live resin, and THC-P. These extracts are derived from 100% legal hemp plants grown in the United States. And, in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill, they contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
Each device contains different strain-specific terpene flavors. You can choose from Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid strains.
Currently, we have two different devices in our Knockout Blend collection — disposable vaporizers and cartridges. Each contains 2 grams of hemp extract with a concentration level of around 2000 mg.
- Concentration Level: 2000 mg
- Ingredients: THC-O, Delta 8 Live Resin, THC-P
- Made with US-grown Hemp
- Third-Party Lab Tested
Meduse D8 KNOCKOUT: THC-O + DELTA 8 LIVE RESIN + THC-P
At MD8, we are always pushing the bounds of innovation to bring you the very best hemp products. Knockout devices are easily the most unique and most powerful knockout products you’ll find on the market today. We spent countless hours researching and testing before we settled on the ingredients used to make our Knockout Blend.
The ingredients that make our Knockout Blend special include:
- THC-O: Or THC-O-acetate is a synthetic twin of Delta 9 THC. It is 300 times more potent than Delta 9.
- Delta 8 Live Resin: a naturally occurring chemical compound found in the hemp plant. It is very similar to Delta 9 THC but produces a less intense psychotropic effect. Our Delta 8 live resin is made with fresh hemp flowers. We choose fresh flowers to ensure that the full terpene profile of each strain is preserved.
- THC-P: Short for tetrahydrocannabiphorol is a cannabinoid that is very similar to Delta 9 THC. However, it is 33 times more potent than Delta 9.
The combination of these three ingredients creates a blend that is truly worthy of the name ‘Knockout.’
What to Expect from Each Strain
We understand that the appeal of cannabis and hemp products isn’t just their effects, but also their flavor. That’s why we make our Knockout Blend available with different terpene-specific strain flavors. Here’s what you can expect from each strain.
- Cereal Milk: This evenly balanced Hybrid strain is well-known for its flavor that is reminiscent of everyone’s favorite breakfast treat. Cereal Milk has a sweet, milky flavor. It also presents hints of fruits and berries.
- Cheetah Piss: Cheetah Piss is a Hybrid strain that was inspired by the Cat Piss strain. It is known for its strong ammonia-like odor, which is where it gets its name from. Despite its name, Cheetah Piss has a sweet, creamy, fruity flavor with hints of citrus.
- Apple Fritter: This is a potent, evenly balanced Hybrid strain with a delicious flavor. Apple Fritter has a characteristic apple flavor with hints of vanilla and underlying earthy-herbal notes.
- Green Crack: This Sativa strain is famous for its potent effects and the fact that it got its name from legendary Hip Hop artist Snoop Dogg. Green Crack has a skunky, earthy, fruity flavor with clear hints of citrus and mango.
- Sour Diesel: This Sativa strain is known for its peculiar flavor. Sour Diesel has a skunky, citrusy flavor that is similar to the smell of diesel.
- God’s Gift: This Indica strain is known for its heavenly flavor. God’s gift has sweet grape notes with hints of earthiness. There’s also a bit of spiciness to the flavor.
- Purple Barnie: This Indica strain, which is also known as Purple Barney, is known for its sweet grape flavor with skunk undertones.