MEDUSA - KNOCKOUT BLEND GUMMIES 2000MG
If you’ve ever wished for gummies that pack a punch, these gummies are just what you need. These Knockout Gummies are infused with Medusa's Signature MD8 Knockout Blend. But, it doesn’t end there. To celebrate our mutual love for the cannabis/hemp plant, our gummies come with strain-specific terpenes. You can choose from different flavors including Mamba Melon, Purple Grape, Sour Blue Razz, Berry Bite, Lemon Lime, and Tropical Fusion. If you can’t choose between these amazing flavors, just go for our Assorted Flavors pack and you can enjoy all the flavors.
MD8 Knockout Gummies are made with the choicest ingredients to guarantee their impeccable quality. We can bet that you won’t find anything like this on the market. These gummies contain extracts from hemp plants grown in the U.S. and are tested by a third-party laboratory before they hit the shelves.
- Ingredients: Delta 8 Live Resin, THC-O, and THC-P
- Strains: Mamba Melon, Purple Grape, Sour Blue Razz, Berry Bite, Lemon Lime, Tropical Fusion, and Assorted Flavors
- Size: Each jar contains 20 gummies.
- Made With US-Grown Hemp
- Third-Party Lab Tested
20 GUMMIES | 2000MG KNOCKOUT GUMMIES
THC-O + DELTA 8 LIVE RESIN + THC - P
Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Sunflower Oil, Water, Flavoring, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Food Coloring, 100mg THC-O + Delta 8 Live Resin + THC-P, and Plant-derived Terpenes.
Suggested Serving: We recommend taking one gummy at a time. It may take up to 90 minutes before the effects kick in. So, fight the urge to take more. We recommend you wait at least six hours before taking more.
These gummies are infused with natural terpenes, and you’ll get a different flavor from each option. Here’s what you can expect from the different flavors:
- Mamba Melon: This flavor was inspired by the popular Mamba strain. It has a juicy, sweet, and lip-puckering watermelon flavor. This flavor is organic and Kosher.
- Purple Grape: This flavor was inspired by the classic Grape Ape strain. It has the flavor of juicy concord grapes with sweet candy notes.
- Sour Blue Razz: This flavor takes inspiration from the popular Sour Blue Raspberry strain. It has a tangy blue raspberry flavor that may remind you of your favorite blue razz gummy treat.
- Berry Bite: This flavor was inspired by the Strawberry Spider Bite strain. It has a sweet-sour strawberry flavor with candy notes. This flavor is reminiscent of strawberry sour belts candy. It is made of organic and Kosher ingredients.
- Lemon Lime: This flavor was inspired by its namesake strain. Lemon Lime has a sweet-sour citrus flavor. There are notable hints of lemon and lime in there.
- Tropical Fusion: These gummies capture the exact taste of the highly-rated Tropical Fusion strain. You’ll get juicy notes of different tropical fruits from these gummies, including mango and pineapple.
- Assorted Flavors: Medusa understands that it can be difficult to pick one of its gummy flavors. That’s why they make our Assorted Flavors pack available. So, you can sample them all!
What are the Active Ingredients in MD8 Knockout Gummies?
The three main active ingredients in these Knockout Gummies are Delta 8 Live Resin, THC-O, and THC-P.
- Delta 8 Live Resin: All the natural terpenes in the hemp plant are preserved in Delta 8 live resin, so it is very potent and has a strong flavor.
- THC-O: This cannabinoid, which is also known as THC-O-acetate, is similar to delta 9 THC. It is actually more potent than delta 9 THC and has a stronger effect.
- THC-P: This cannabinoid is similar to delta 9 THC, but it is up to 33 times stronger and is known for its potent effects.
Are Knockout Gummies Legal?
Yes, these Knockout Gummies are completely legal under the 2018 Farm Bill because they contain 0.3% of THC or less. Nonetheless, we recommend checking your local laws before you order any product from our store.
Don’t consume our gummies before driving or operating heavy machinery. Our products are made for adults 21 years or above, and are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.